Tuesday July 17, 2018

Candle Sets Sharon Osbourne’s Beverly Hills Home on Fire

First Heather Graham, then Skrillex, now Sharon Osbourne has fallen victim to the terrifying fire power of candles after falling asleep last night before extinguishing a candle in her home. Firefighters shared some important fire safety tips with Sharon before hitting the road: Don’t fall asleep with lit candles in your house!  More…

Posted by at January 18, 2013
Filed in category: Celebrities, Scary, Tabloid,

Comments are closed.