Tuesday September 29, 2020

Student died after eating leftover pasta in rare food poisoning case

A tragic case report involving a fatal helping of leftover spaghetti is regaining attention after a doctor featured the 2008 death on his popular YouTube channel. According to the initial report published in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology, a student in Belgium identified as “A.J.,” became sick after eating spaghetti and tomato sauce that had been prepared five days earlier.  More…

Posted by at March 22, 2019
Filed in category: Advice, Health, News, Scary, Strange, Tabloid,

Comments are closed.